Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Am back!

Hi ppl...

This is Susan reporting live from RA. The weather is looking good, my mood is way better today... I gotta be like chicken little "Today is a new day!"

My office is quiet, the boss is outstationed to India ("have fun there!" *wave*) for a week. I just drank a cup of milk tea (man, I can only drink a cup every week... trying to lose weight here... *frown* ppl said i look chubby...).

There is advertisement on the school in the newspaper today, that means there will be ppl calling to enquire about courses--> sales!! I am trying to pick up call faster than anybody else.. Therefor, I must not do things that take too much of my concentration... thus, am here, writing this =p

I feel nauseous.. coz am lactose intolerant n i just drank a cup of milk tea, like i mentioned above. I also dun have enough sleep.. i dunno wat am stressed about, but lately i found myself lying awake on my bed often. I used to sleep like a log within 2 min hitting the mattress, n never wake up without the sound of the alarm hitting my ear drums (even if i accidentaly awaken from sleep, i'll get back to sleep in 30sec)... now i lay awake and accidentaly awaken n cant get back to sleep!!! I woke at 6.30am this morning!! am going crazy! man.. something is really wrong with me... very soon if u guys hear me complaining that am not eating well, please give me a call n advice me to see phsychiatrist! or rather, wait till i look less chubby then start advising me.. hhauhauhau... jk lah.. nothing serious.. just cant sleep.. i love making a mountain out of a mole hill.. do u think i can start writing a book? nah...

my accountant just came down... he had a two days leave n just come back today.. maybe he will be going home at 11pm tonight... fufufufu...--> evil laughter.. so sad ah.. ppl go on leave n gotta come back n work twice or thrice harder.. he looked stressed.. my heart goes out to him... (n am still here typing away n not offering any help.. --> wat do u wan me to do? i know nuts about accounts!)I like to count my own moeny though... heuhehuehue.. even though am not that good restraining myself spending them.. yesterday I wnt to body shop.. I wanted to use my voucher.. in the end I didn't use them and stat buying 4 in one lip gloss n they gave me a bottle of lip gloss n an eye shadow. I took the blue one, I run out of the blue one for quite sometime.. I miss my creamy ones though, cant find it in the market now =(...

btw, good news ladies! Mango SALE start tommorow! good thing is I start work at 12 tommorow.. am going to mango first befor work.. pray for me that I wont spend to much... but i think its ok, I can just buy n keep for chinese new year, and also one of my friend is getting married next week.. so i will see if there is anything suitable..

do u feel tired reading my rants? hmm... maybe no one will be reading this.. if anyone do, they must be damn bored!! so let me entertain u some more-->if u r sick of my ranting already, move ur mouse to the top right hand corner, u see a red cross? click on it. bye...

if u r still reading... I got nothing else to write.. heuheuhu... k lah, let me see... hmm... ermmm... oh yah.. I just update my photos in frienster, actually those photos are quite old, but am loving them, so i thought i'll share them with u guys.. especially the one where the really small n cute me riding the pony.. hehehe.. actually i have no memory of that period, but i only know that am scared of horse... there is this one time that i actually ride on a horse to take photo, I was shaking in fear but i bravely smile... the photo turn out ugly... man.. i hate that horse...

my mom said my fear of horse start when i was really young.. our family was riding on a carriage dragged by two horse, it was on chinese new year. One of the horse suddenly go weak on the knee n start buckled down on the street.. I freaked out n cry... The chinese believe that on new year you gotta wear new set of clothing for good luck.. it turn out that one of my uncle riding in the same carriage wore an old underwear -_-" that was believed as the cause for the horse to go weak on the knee LOL!

That is the same uncle that ate my rabbit pets!!!!! I have 2 fat rabbit pets.. I went to singapore to study, telling my mom to take care of them... when i am back for holiday, I happily go to the garden to look for them.. THEY ARE GONE!!! I ask my mom where are they??? she look at me with shifty eyes... I knew something must be wrong... I cried n demand an explanation.. she finally confess that my uncle kidnapped them to make them into rabbit satay.. I have always think of him as barbarian up to today... *sniff* i miss my rabbits... The question is "did my family took part in that barbaric act??" I mean, it is impossible for my uncle to sneak into my house n to the garden n quietly sneak out of the house with two rabbit in his hand.. somebody must be conspiring with him... *shut my eyes tight* no!! I shall not believe any of my family member is involved in this barbaric act!! let me just believe that he did sneak in n out of my house.. *in a state of denial*

hmm... i have bring back bad memories.. ok now.. I have spend a long time on the journal.. i need to pack up n go for lunch.. hahaha.. i love my job...

see ya ppl... have fun... i know that some of u must also be reading this during office hour! hahaha.. am not telling ur boss... anyway... coz i dun noe who r u.. hueueuehuehuhe...

Cheers!

ps. dun ever eat rabbit! it could be my rabbit pets' extended family member...

No comments: