Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Good Morning!

Good morning! This morning is really good. I woke at 7am to get ready to go to work, I look out from the living room and was greeted with a breath-taking scene of a bright morning as the sun beautifully peeking from the cloud! I paused from my morning rush and stop to admire the scenery... the river... the tree... the cloud... the sun... ah.... such awesome scenery...
I love nature.. I love going out from home in the morning, when I wait for bus and the traffic is low, I can hear the bird chirping.. I can see bright yellow birds.. I can see the river water flowing...
Even though it took me 40min to go to office everyday, I love staying in my place...
It does not feel like I am in Singapore, the pace there is much slower. Apart from the morning rush, people there seems to be more relaxed; they walk slower, they took their time jogging on the riverside, they went fishing, they have picnics, they bring their children cycling, they walk their dogs.. ah... such heart-warming scenes...
I love to read a book in my living room, where I can look out and see the beautiful scenery. I went to read a book once on the recliner by the swimming pool when my boyfriend went swimmming.. ah... such nice feeling...
I love spending days at home... my home....
I am thankful to God for my home...
Home, such cozy word...
Awesome!

No comments: